Call us to ask about our current Infinity from Marvin promotion available only to Clarksville residents!
As a Marvin window dealer, Quality Window & Door is proud to serve the Clarksville area and carry products from the Infinity from Marvin line. These Ultrex fiberglass replacement windows and doors are designed to mimic the look of traditional wood, but are built to last a lifetime with convenient, low-maintenance performance. Customizable options allow Infinity from Marvin windows and doors to meet the needs of any replacement project.
Infinity from Marvin Options & Features
Consider the various window types available from the Infinity from Marvin line, all of which are made of tough, energy-efficient Ultrex fiberglass:
- Infinity from Marvin double-hung windows: Enjoy the classic look of double-hung windows with all the modern benefits of fiberglass. Smooth, effortless operation and quality hardware make for a beautiful addition to your home. Plus, the easy-tilt feature eases the task of cleaning.
- Infinity from Marvin glider windows: Also known as sliding windows, gliders are the perfect solution if a swinging sash doesn’t work with the layout of your home. A combination of smooth operation and a tight seal makes Infinity from Marvin glider windows the perfect addition to your home. Choose from left, right or triple sash configurations.
- Infinity from Marvin casement windows: Casements from the Infinity from Marvin line are easy to choose, easy to operate and easy to love. The optional ClearView hinge keeps the sash tight to the frame for maximum views of the outdoors. Great features, such as tuck-away folding handles and the EasyWash hinge, make these casements a beautiful addition to your home. Choose from left- or right-hinged windows to suit your needs.
- Infinity from Marvin awning windows: Increase your home’s ventilation in tricky areas with awning windows. Dual locking points, scissor arm operation and folding hardware make for a beautiful, durable window.
- Infinity from Marvin bay windows: Add interest and drama to any room with a three-panel bay window. This low-maintenance option from Marvin allows more sunlight to enter and expands your view of the outdoors. Double-hung and casement bays, with a fixed or operating center window, are available to suit your needs. Bare pine or oak head and seat boards allow for painting or staining to match your home’s interior.
- Infinity from Marvin bow windows: The gentle curve of a bow window features four-, five- or six-panel assemblies with casement windows in the outer two positions. Bare pine or oak head and seat boards allow for painting or staining to match your home’s interior.
- Infinity from Marvin round top windows: Adding a half-round above a standard window is the perfect way to add extra light and style to a room. Custom sizes are available to fit virtually any opening. The elegance of round top windows is complemented by incomparable durability when you choose the Infinity from Marvin line.
- Infinity from Marvin polygon windows: Geometric windows expand your views and add a special touch to your home. Custom sizes and shapes are available to suit any space. Choose from trapezoids, triangles, pentagons, hexagons and octagons in virtually any size and configuration.
Don’t settle for a one-size-fits-all window replacement. Customize your Infinity from Marvin windows and doors to achieve exactly the look you want. Choose from many options, including:
- Interior and exterior finishes
- Glazing options, including tempered glass, decorative glass, sound insulating glass and low-e coatings
- Window grille styles
- Hardware finishes
Ultrex Replacement Windows from Infinity from Marvin
All Infinity from Marvin windows are designed to replicate the look and feel of traditional wood windows, but they offer the low maintenance and high performance you expect from a modern window material. Ultrex fiberglass is the key to making this possible. Technically, the Ultrex line is considered a composite window (if you’re looking for composite replacement windows for your home) as it’s made of several different materials. Like traditional composite windows, Infinity from Marvin’s Ultrex fiberglass material is extremely durable in preventing distortion in extreme heat or fluctuating temperatures. It also has the lowest thermal expansion rate among composite windows, keeping the window weathertight and reducing the risk of seal failures and air leakage.
EverWood Replacement Windows from Infinity from Marvin
What if you could enjoy the positive characteristics of real wood windows without the negatives? When you choose EverWood interior finish on your Infinity from Marvin replacement windows, you can! This wood grain interior finish is exclusive to the Infinity from Marvin replacement window line.
EverWood has impressively realistic wood grain details on the interior that fool even the most studious observer into believing it’s actual wood. These windows look, feel, paint, and stain like the real thing. Then, the exterior is made of engineered Ultrex fiberglass with a patented acrylic finish. This promotes low maintenance and long-term durability against the elements.
To Learn More…
For more information about the Infinity from Marvin line, or if you would like a free in-home consultation, please contact Quality Window & Door. We are an Infinity from Marvin window and door dealer, serving the Clarksville area areas. You can also visit one of our window and door showrooms (directions below) to see Infinity from Marvin products in person and get answers to your questions.
Get Directions from Clarksville to Our Beltsville Showroom
“People that I can trust”
When it comes to the Quality Window & Door experience, sometimes it’s best to let our happy customers do the talking.