Quality Window & Door is the exclusive dealer in the Washington, DC metropolitan area for United Window & Door’s line of Eclipse replacement vinyl windows. Below, we’ve provided a summary of the Eclipse product line from United, but if you have any questions about the best windows for your home or next project, give our experienced and knowledgeable staff a call at 800-370-8751.
About The Brand
Manufacturer: United Window and Door
Location: Springfield, New Jersey
Manufactured in: United States of America
From the Brand: “Eclipse is more than a replacement window system. It outshines all others through an innovative and streamlined custom window design with artistic beveled lines that create a look of elegance. Eclipse windows offer more viewing area with a streamlined sash and frame, while keeping energy costs low.”
Quality Window & Door is the exclusive dealer of the Eclipse line of vinyl windows from United in the MD, DC, and VA metropolitan area.
Vinyl Windows in the Eclipse Product Line
The Eclipse line of vinyl windows from United Window & Door features a wide selection of styles:
- Bay and bow
Eclipse windows stand out from other windows in terms of efficiency and safety, with the following features:
- Insulation in the frame – foam insulation fills the frames and sashes to reduce energy costs. The insulation can increase the R-value of your windows up to 30 percent
- Inhibitor™ weather stripping – eliminating air infiltration, weather stripping is one of the best protections against the elements
- Flush mounted locks – as some of the best locks in the market, these can withstand 400 pounds of pressure and are also aesthetically pleasing with the rest of your window, providing for added protection and value
- Safety ventilation limit locks – spring loaded pop out locks allow you to vent your windows while keeping your home secure
- Locking screen – the Eclipse line of window screens have locking screens for an additional layer of security
Weather Shield Project Portfolio
Design Flexibility from Weather Shield Windows & Doors
Watch this video to see the versatility that comes with Weather Shield products and lines.