Premier Home Window Installation in Maryland, DC & Virginia
The windows in your home accomplish many important tasks. They let natural light enter, allow for ventilation, and give you a view of the exterior. What if you could install a window that maximized each of these benefits to the fullest? With box bay windows, you can do just that!
Consider the characteristics and benefits of box bay windows that could make them the perfect addition to your home. Then, contact Quality Window & Door for a free installation consultation.
What Are Box Bay Windows?
Have you heard of a bay window? This style typically features a picture window flanked by two operable windows. The whole package protrudes beyond the home’s foundation at a wide angle. A box bay window is similar, but instead of obtuse angles, this window juts out at 90 degrees. This could be just what you’re looking for to add unique visual interest to your home.
Box Bay Window Installation Options
Box bay windows are customizable, ensuring the installation meets your performance, aesthetic, and energy-saving requirements. Here are just a few of your options:
- Picture window flanked by two double-hung windows
- Picture window flanked by two casement windows
- Low-E glass coating to reflect heat for more efficient windows
- Heavy-duty frames for durability and energy efficiency
- Multiple interior and exterior color and finish options
- Multi-point locking hardware for safety and security
Benefits of Box Bay Windows
With so many replacement window styles to choose from, what makes box bay windows so special? Learn the advantages of these unique windows to find out if they’re right for you.
- More light: With glass that protrudes beyond the foundation, the sun can enter your home from a wider angle, providing more natural light all day long. This makes the room an inviting place to spend time with family and friends.
- Panoramic view: If you have beautiful scenery outside, the 180-degree, panoramic view provided by a box bay window is unbeatable! It’s also handy for keeping an eye on the kids as they play in the back yard.
- Ventilation: Different types of box bay windows offer different ventilation options. Whether you choose double-hung windows or casements, expect a pleasant cross breeze when you open multiple operable windows at the same time.
- Added square footage: Since a box bay window extends beyond your home’s foundation, it adds a few square feet to the room. Use the ledge here to display plants or create a reading nook complete with built-in storage in the window seat.
Box Bay Window Installation in MD, DC & VA
Perhaps you’re ready to upgrade the existing window in your living or dining room, or maybe you’re constructing a new home and want a box bay window from the get-go. Either way, Quality Window & Door can perform a reliable installation in your Maryland, DC, or Virginia home.
First of all, we carry top-notch box bay window products from some of today’s best brands. Then, we provide expert installation services. Even if the job requires our team to expand the existing window opening, we’ll get it done.
We also take an educational sales approach, which sets us apart from other window installers in MD, DC, and VA. We’ll help you learn about different window styles, materials, and options to help you make the best decision. We’ll never pressure you into making a purchase that isn’t right for your home.
To get a feel for the products we offer, visit our local Maryland and Northern Virginia showrooms. Or, when you’re ready, contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation. We’re happy to answer your questions and help you feel confident about your final choice.
“They were able to find the right window for our home and our needs”
When it comes to the Quality Window & Door experience, sometimes it’s best to let our happy customers do the talking.