Weather Shield Premium Series
Architectural Grade Aluminum Clad Windows & Doors
As a premium Weather Shield dealer, Quality Window & Door is proud to carry products from the Weather Shield Premium Series. These windows and doors feature traditional architectural details that add to the beauty of your home. Their rich detailing will make you think you’re getting a custom window, but without the cost.
Premium Series Options & Features
Consider the high-quality windows and doors from Weather Shield’s Premium Series:
- Double-hung windows: Enjoy all the visual details of a historic wood window with all the modern innovations you expect. Flawless sightlines made possible by the wood jamb liner and hidden tilt latches give this window matchless aesthetic appeal.
- Casement windows: Take a classic design and combine it with the latest technology to get casement windows from Weather Shield’s Premium Series. This aluminum-clad wood window features TriCore Frame Technology that combines multiple materials into a single window frame. This reduces weathering, eliminates water infiltration, and improves structural and thermal performance. Choose casements in a variety of layouts, including bows, bays, picture combination windows and more.
- Awning windows: Looking for a type of window to complement your imaginative, contemporary home design? Awning windows, which crank out from the bottom, could be ideal. Those from the Weather Shield Premium Series feature an aluminum-clad exterior and solid wood interior.
- Slider windows: Do you want an operable window, but outdoor clearances are an issue? Slider windows are a great choice. Thanks to a four-point roller system, Weather Shield windows slide quietly and smoothly for years to come. You can even customize your windows to include double or triple sliders for additional light and ventilation.
- Special shape windows: Why stick with conventional window shapes when you can have your own design crafted into reality by skilled Weather Shield artisans? That’s just what you get when you choose special window shapes from the Premium Series.
- Hinged patio French doors: Add an elegant and timeless touch to your patio with French doors. Customize your design with sidelights and transoms. With the durable extruded aluminum exterior and finely detailed wood interior, you combine the good looks of a French door with the durability you need from a patio door.
- Sliding patio doors: Reclaim the space needed to accommodate a swinging door by opting for a sliding door instead. Customize your patio door with sidelights, transoms and a wide array of glass, grilles, finishes and trims.
- Bi-fold patio doors: Available as wide as 23 feet, bi-fold doors are the ultimate way to expand the living space to the exterior. Choose from all-wood or an extruded aluminum-clad exterior with wood interior.
- Telescoping doors: If you like the idea of expanding your view but don’t have room for folding doors, consider telescoping doors. These slide across to provide an uninterrupted view up to 10 feet high and 23 feet across. Units come in either all-wood or as an extruded aluminum-clad exterior with wood interior.
Each Premium Series window and door lets you customize the look you want. Choose from many options, including:
- Hardware style and color
- Dozens of combinations of interior wood species and finishes
- Nearly 70 exterior finish colors
- Screen options
- Window grille style
- Glazing options, including double insulated, triple insulated, low-e and Zo-e-shield
To Learn More…
For more information about the Weather Shield Premium Series line, or if you would like an estimate, please contact Quality Window & Door for a free in-home consultation. You can also visit one of our window and door showrooms to see Weather Shield products in person and speak to a professional. We are a premium dealer of Weather Shield windows serving the DC, MD, and VA area.
For full details on the Weather Shield Premium Series, visit www.weathershield.com.
Why Choose Us?
All of our consultants have 10+ years of experience
Learn about how our educational approach makes Quality Window & Door stand out from its competitors.