Window Replacement Experts in MD, DC & VA
Marvin is one of our top-selling window brands here at Quality Window & Door. The Infinity from Marvin product line is a particularly popular choice for customers in Virginia, Maryland, and DC who are looking for replacement window products.
All Infinity from Marvin replacement windows, including casements, are made of Ultrex fiberglass. This advanced material is designed to replicate the look and feel of traditional wood, but it offers lower maintenance and higher performance for your benefit.
Advantages of Marvin Casement Windows
With so many other window styles and brands to choose from, could Infinity from Marvin casement windows be right for your home? They could be a major contender if you hope to enjoy these benefits:
- Easy to care for: First off, Ultrex fiberglass window frames decrease the need to maintain your casement windows. This material naturally withstands cracking, rotting, peeling, and corrosion, requiring little to no maintenance as a result. Then, an EasyWash hinge design comes standard with Marvin casement windows, a feature that makes it easy to wash both sides of the window from inside your home.
- Beautiful: Ultrex fiberglass replicates the look of real wood for matchless warmth and an inviting feel for your home. Casement windows also offer a delicate design unique from other windows. The operation style involves turning a crank to pivot the window outward, rather than sliding it up and down or from side to side. When not in use, the folding crank tucks out of the way for a streamlined look that won’t clash with your window treatments.
- Perfect for enjoying the views: If your goal is to improve your sightline to the exterior, Marvin casement windows are a great choice. The optional Clear View hinge provides the ideal viewing angle to soak in the sights from outside.
- Energy efficient: Ultrex fiberglass is known for offering high-efficiency performance and reducing heat flow through the frame for lower energy bills. Casement windows are also among the most efficient operating styles available because they compress against the frame when they close, practically eliminating air leaks. Combined with high-performance glass, Infinity from Marvin casement windows easily exceed Energy Star qualifications, making your home more comfortable and less expensive to heat and cool.
Ways to Customize Marvin Casement Windows
Replacement windows are certainly not one-size-fits-all. Even if you and your neighbor both opt for casements, your personal preferences may differ. That’s why Marvin lets you customize your replacement windows. Some available features include:
- Exterior finishes: Choose from several factory-applied colors that will provide years of lasting beauty.
- Interior finishes: Select one of two pre-finished colors or choose EverWood, a natural wood grain interior you can stain to match your existing décor.
- Performance glass: Pick high-performance glass, specialty glass, or decorative glass to meet your needs.
- Other aesthetics: Add grilles or divided lites in various patterns, choose your hardware finish, and select the window screens you like the best.
Install Infinity from Marvin Casement Windows in MD, DC & VA
With so many benefits and customizations available, you may decide to install Infinity from Marvin casement windows in your home. To see these replacement windows in action, feel free to visit one of our showrooms in Maryland and Northern Virginia.
Rest assured that we never employ high-pressure sales tactics. Instead, we take an educational sales approach to help you make a purchase you’ll love for years to come. When you’re ready to begin the window replacement process, please contact Quality Window & Door for a free in-home consultation and quote. We’re eager to help you find the perfect windows for your home, even if you don’t end up buying from us!
Meet Our Owner
Founded by Bob Neidig in 1989
Learn about what truly differentiates Quality Window & Door from its competitors.