Interior Doors Installed in Maryland, DC & Virginia Homes
Have the doors in your home seen better days? When it comes to interior door replacement, you want high-quality products installed with expert care. For the best results, choose Quality Window & Door for the job!
Since 1989, we’ve completed countless interior door replacements for homeowners in the Maryland, DC, and Virginia areas. We mostly work on projects that involve replacing five or more interior doors, so if you’re looking for help with a large job, we’re here for you.
For an interior door replacement estimate, please call Quality Window & Door at 1-800-370-8751 or contact us online today.
Interior Door Brands
We’re proud to offer a wide, non-proprietary selection of interior doors from some of today’s most trusted brands. Our goal is to make sure you end up with replacement products that suit your needs best. We offer interior doors from the following manufacturers:
Interior Door Materials & Styles
The types of doors we install differ widely, depending on your needs and budget. Some of the most popular styles we offer include:
- Solid wood doors: As the name suggests, these doors are made from solid wood all the way through. The upfront cost is higher than other materials, but you can sand and refinish these doors over and over.
- Engineered wood doors: Layers of wood with a hardwood veneer keep the cost of engineered wood doors down.
- Hollow core doors: Made with a fiberboard honeycomb structure and faux wood veneer, these are the least expensive and lightest interior doors available.
- Bi-fold doors: Popular for closets, bathrooms, and laundry rooms, bi-fold doors fold open rather than swinging, making them ideal for small spaces.
- Accordion doors: This style folds open in many small sections.
- French doors: This describes a door with glass panels all the way to the floor. French doors are often installed in pairs.
- Fire-rated doors: Improve home safety with fire-rated interior doors. These are made of wood with fire-rated core materials, allowing them to hold off flames for 20 minutes or more.
Why Replace Your Interior Doors?
Even though the doors inside your home have no effect on curb appeal, security, or energy efficiency, they help tie the space together visually and are vital for privacy. You may be considering an interior door replacement project for several reasons:
- The doors don’t match: If some doors have already been replaced, the interior now has a hodge-podge of different door colors, hardware, and styles. Replacing all the doors to match provides cohesion throughout your home.
- Some doors are damaged: Hollow core doors are particularly vulnerable to damage. If they have holes or dents, they may not be worth fixing.
- The doors don’t sit properly in their frames: Solid wood doors are prone to frame alignment issues, especially if the soil beneath your home has settled and caused the foundation to shift. This could prevent the doors from shutting properly, giving you a reason to replace them.
Interior Door Replacement in MD, DC & VA
Regardless of why you want to replace your interior doors, we can help you choose beautiful, functional, and durable products for your home. Check out some of our interior doors in action by visiting one of our local showrooms in Maryland and Northern Virginia. While you’re there, feel free to ask our knowledgeable staff any questions you have.
To learn more, or to request an interior door replacement quote, please contact Quality Window & Door today.
Looking for front door or entry door replacement? Check out this page »
Why Choose Us?
All of our consultants have 10+ years of experience
Learn about how our educational approach makes Quality Window & Door stand out from its competitors.