Choosing Euro-Wall Door Products
Do you want to make a statement with large, custom patio doors? This decision is sure to make your living space more functional and add aesthetic appeal to your home. But what brand do you choose for such an impactful home improvement project?
Euro-Wall could be the high-end manufacturer you’re looking for. This brand produces residential and commercial folding, sliding and French door systems for new construction, retrofit and remodeling projects. Hurricane-rated options are also available for coastal climates.
Why Choose Euro-Wall Replacement Doors?
Euro-Wall may not have invented the folding door, but they’ve certainly perfected it! Choose from these high-end residential exterior door products from Euro-Wall:
- Folding doors: This type of patio door stacks together when opened with no posts or fixed panels to obstruct the view. If desired, your folding doors can tuck within the confines of the wall for a seamless transition between inside and outside.
- Sliding stacking doors: If you prefer sliding over folding doors, Euro-Wall can satisfy your needs. These doors slide, pivot and stack at either end for the widest opening possible. Both framed and frameless options are available to suit your home’s architectural needs.
- French doors: Euro-Wall offers many French door options in both smooth and wood grain to suit your aesthetic preference. Different width openings, inclusion of operable sidelights, window grid patterns, glazing and other options let you fully customize your Euro-Wall French doors.
- Retractable screens: You might fear that a large exterior door opening must exist without a screen. Thanks to retractable options, folding, sliding and French doors all come with special screens to keep insects out.
Benefits of Euro-Wall Doors
Architects, builders and homeowners alike turn to Euro-Wall for the highest quality large-opening folding door systems. Choosing this brand offers many benefits:
- Higher load capacities and stronger panels: The standard hinges that come on Euro-Wall doors can bear twice the load of products from other manufacturers. For example, this brand’s glass bi-folding doors are able to carry up to 860 pounds per panel. Euro-Wall door systems can also bear loads on either the top track or bottom track, depending on different structural load requirements.
- Energy efficiency: With such wide glass panels to provide a great view to the exterior, you might worry about energy efficiency taking a hit. Rest assured that thermal breaks used in Euro-Wall door systems increase efficiency to an unprecedented level. Their LEED certification proves just how efficient Euro-Wall doors really are.
- Heightened home value: Any time you make a custom addition to your home, you heighten its value, especially if the addition increases home functionality and improves aesthetics. If you ever decide to sell in the future, you can be confident the presence of Euro-Wall doors will help your home sell faster and for more money.
- More glass and door options: From low-E reflective coatings to bullet-resistant glass, Euro-Wall offers more glass options than any other manufacturer. Different panel finishes and color options also allow you to customize the look of your door to match your personal tastes and the style of your home. In all, you can choose from more than 64,000 door panel style combinations.
Install Euro-Wall Doors in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC
Quality Window & Door is proud to be a Euro-Wall dealer in the DC metropolitan area. To learn more about this brand, or for answers regarding your upcoming door installation project, please call us at 1-800-370-8751 to schedule a free consultation. We also invite you to visit one of our showrooms in Maryland and Northern Virginia to see some of Euro-Wall’s high-quality exterior doors in person.
Timelapse of Bi-Folding Door Installation
Installation from the Quality Window & Door team
Watch a timelapse of our install of this thermally broken aluminum bi-folding door system from Euro-Wall.