- Signed proposal and deposit received
- Field measure scheduled to confirm exact sizes of products to be ordered
- Proposal and field measurement submitted to sales support for order entry
- Electronic order submitted to manufacturer
- Manufacturer’s order checked and released for production
- Order received in warehouse
- Job scheduled for installation
Day of Installation
- Typical arrival time is 8 – 9 a.m.
- Crew leader reviews installation process with homeowner
- Drop cloths and floor protection put in place
- Windows and doors stocked at installation locations
- Tear out and installation begins at designated locations
- Installation and final clean up completed
- Thorough inspection, production demonstration, and walk-through completed
Why Choose Us?
All of our consultants have 10+ years of experience
Learn about how our educational approach makes Quality Window & Door stand out from its competitors.