- Signed proposal and deposit received
- Field measure scheduled to confirm exact sizes of products to be ordered
- Proposal and field measurement submitted to sales support for order entry
- Electronic order submitted to manufacturer
- Manufacturer’s order checked and released for production
- Order received in warehouse
- Job scheduled for installation
Day of Installation
- Typical arrival time is 8 – 9 a.m.
- Crew leader reviews installation process with homeowner
- Drop cloths and floor protection put in place
- Windows and doors stocked at installation locations
- Tear out and installation begins at designated locations
- Installation and final clean up completed
- Thorough inspection, production demonstration, and walk-through completed
Our Replacement Division
We represent all window manufacturers!
We want you to feel comfortable with us and your window and door decision.