Looking for high-quality vinyl or composite windows for your Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC area home? Quality Window & Door is a proud Interstate Window & Door dealer in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC area! Founded in 1938, Interstate Windows & Doors has become an authority on high-quality vinyl and composite vinyl windows and doors.
Request a free consultation on new Interestate windows or doors by calling us at 800-370-8751!
About The Brand
Below, we’ve provided a summary of Interstate’s collection of vinyl windows and patio doors, but if you have any questions about the best windows for your home or next project, give our experienced and knowledgeable staff a call at 800-370-8751!
Manufacturer: Interstate Window & Door Company
Location: Pittston Pennsylvania
Manufactured in: United States of America
From the Brand: “Our windows are made with the highest quality components and meet the highest standards available in the marketplace, so ours are the only windows you will want for your home.
Quality Window & Door is a leading dealer of Interstate window and door products in the DC metropolitan area.
Interstate Window Features
Interstate windows can keep your home comfortable year round! Features include:
- ClimaGaurd Low E Glass—This glass has a transparent metallic oxide coating applied to its surface that differentiates it from other window companies. With this glaze, your windows will reflect the long-wave infrared energy waves responsible for heat loss and higher energy bills. With Interstate windows, say hello to fewer energy expenditures and comfortable temperatures year-round.
- Argon Gas—Interstate windows have layers of panes filled with argon gas. Six times denser than the atmosphere, this odorless, colorless, and non-toxic gas is in between panes to keep your warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Multiple Pane Options—Choose between dual glazed, fuel saver, fuel saver plus, and a variety of other pane options. Multiple pane options allow you to make the right choice for your home, so whether you want to save money on your energy bills or pick a window that’s within your budget, Interstate windows has something for everyone.
Interstate Window Benefits
Interstate windows pose many benefits:
- Low Maintenance—Interstate carries vinyl windows, meaning once installed they don’t require any maintenance! These windows won’t rot or need fresh coats of paint. A simple cleaning with a damp cloth is all you need to get them looking good as new.
- Lower Energy Bills—Want to save on your heating or cooling expenses this year? Consider Interstate windows. Vinyl windows are one of the most energy efficient window materials available, making them an excellent investment.
- Reduced Noise—Are your next door neighbors extra rowdy? Forget about noise complaints with Interstate windows. Vinyl windows are some of the best at reducing noise. Opt for Interstate windows if this is one of your concerns.
Interstate Window Styles
Whether you need awning, double hung, or bay, Interstate windows come in a variety of styles:
- Double Hung—One of the most popular choices. Open this functional window from either the top sash or the bottom.
- Slider—The exterior glaze on this window creates a non-caulked joint to facilitate easy opening and closing. The “swing in sash” feature also allows for easy cleaning.
- Casement/Awning—The remarkably strong frame on this window style also has insulated glass panes for extra thermal performance.
- Pictures/Shapes—Whether you have an oval shaped window or quarter arch, Interstate windows suit a variety of intricate and sophisticated design shapes.
- Bow/Bay—Make any room in your home appear bigger with bay windows. Steel rods between the windows struts can tie the head and seat boards together for extra strength!
- Patio Doors—Enjoy the breathtaking views from your patio with an Interstate patio door. Made with tempered glass, all Interstate patio doors follow the NFRC and AAMA guidelines.
Don’t hesitate to give the experts at Quality Window & Door a call. We have all the tools, techniques, and knowledge to help you make the best decision for your home’s needs. Whether you opt for Interstate windows or another of our superb manufacturers, we’d love to help! Don’t hesitate to also visit our window showroom!
If you need new windows or doors in Maryland, DC, or Virginia, contact us today to learn more about installing products, including those from Interstate, that are perfect for your home!
Call us at 800-370-8751 or contact us online to request your free consultation.
Centor Display Door
From Quality Window & Door
Take a look at how the Centor integrated door systems work.