Quality Window & Door is a proud Comfort Line window dealer in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC. These fiberglass windows are available in a variety of styles and sizes, making them suitable for almost any home. If you’re looking for energy efficient replacement windows for your Maryland home, then Comfort Line windows could be a great option!
Comfort Line Fiberglass Windows Features
What makes Comfort Line windows so unique? They’re made of fiberglass! This durable, energy efficient, and low maintenance material has become a popular choice for residential homes and commercial buildings alike. Other features of Comfort Line windows include:
- 3 ¼ Inch Frame Depth—If you’re replacing your windows, this standard size works for most homes.
- High Density Polyurethane Insulation—The advanced insulation techniques used will keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Multiple Glazes—With four standard colors and many multi-colored options, Comfort Line windows will easily match your home’s style and décor.
- Cardinal LowE272—This glaze helps insulate and is applied to all Comfort Line windows. Customers also have the option of getting their windows triple glazed for extra energy efficiency.
Comfort Line Fiberglass Windows Benefits
Comfort Line windows have benefits such as:
- Long Lasting—Comfort Line windows won’t crack, erode, or deteriorate over time—they’re built to last. You can also rest assured Comfort Line windows are resilient to inclement weather or changes in temperature.
- Energy Efficient—Because they’re made out of fiberglass, Comfort Line windows are very energy efficient. Their low U-Value and thermal superiority means they don’t allow heat to escape your house during the winter. Remember—windows can account for almost 30 percent of your home’s overall heat loss. Consider Comfort Line windows if you want energy efficient windows that won’t break the bank!
- No Thermal Expansion—Thermal expansion is how much a window expands or contracts based on the temperature. With other window materials your windows expand during the warm summer months and contract during the cool winter months, causing uneven heating and cooling. These benefits combined with an air tight seal means Comfort Line windows will keep you comfortable all year long.
Comfort Line Fiberglass Windows Styles
You don’t need to sacrifice style for energy efficiency! Choose from the following Comfort Line window options:
- Double Hung—Double hung windows can be opened from the top or bottom sash, making double hung windows a very versatile type of window. These windows are great for all, but are especially ideal for homeowners with small children or pets because they allow for the window to be opened from the top down, decreasing the chances of a fall from an open window.
- Sliding Windows—Instead of moving up or down, this window opens from side to side.
- Casement Windows—Customers who like versatile windows will appreciate this style.
- Awning Windows—Let in loads of natural light with awning windows. Awning windows provide the additional benefit of being able to be open during inclement weather. With a top mounted hinge that allows awning windows to open outward you can leave these windows open without allowing rain indoors.
- Bow Windows—If you want elegant detail, expansive views, and excellent ventilation, try bow windows.
- Bay Windows—Make any room in your home look bigger with bay windows.
- Picture Windows—A picture is worth a thousand words. With picture windows you can say the same about your backyard.
- Special Shapes Windows—Create a unique design for your kitchen or mud room to increase your home’s value and improve its curb appeal.
Want to learn more about Comfort Line fiberglass windows? Call or stop by our showroom today!
Meet Our Owner
Founded by Bob Neidig in 1989
Learn about what truly differentiates Quality Window & Door from its competitors.